REMAX of Farmington
- Real Estate-Commercial & Residential
When selling your home, setting the right price from the "get go" can potentially save you a lot of hassle and in the long run, money. If your home is overpriced, serious potential buyers may overlook your property. Starting out high with the intention of "coming down" will only delay the sale of your home.
We can help by providing you with a free comparative market analysis. Several factors can influence the best sales price for your home including the condition of your home, special features, the location, etc. The comparative market analysis will give you a range of sales prices for other similar homes in your neighborhood which you can then use to determine your asking price.
Whom to Contact
- Darin CahoonPhone: (505) 608-0731
- Darlene EvansPhone: (505) 320-7778
- Karen FoleyPhone: (505) 215-1972
- Charlie ToddPhone: (505) 320-6970
- Sam ToddPhone: (505) 320-9557